Just Grafana message after install via Ubuntu DEB

• Used Zammad version: latest
  • Used Zammad installation source: package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
  • Browser + version: Firefox / latest

Expected behavior:

• be able to access the zammad setup page after installation

Actual behavior:

• just a grafana screen: " If you’re seeing this Grafana has failed to load its application files"

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• Install zammad on a fresh Ubuntu 18 installation

Hi, just started to move to my new Server. After installing zammad from DEB sourcing just getting the following message:

If you’re seeing this Grafana has failed to load its application files

1. This could be caused by your reverse proxy settings.

2. If you host grafana under subpath make sure your grafana.ini root_url setting includes subpath

3. If you have a local dev build make sure you build frontend using: yarn start, yarn start:hot, or yarn build

4. Sometimes restarting grafana-server can help

Any idea how to fix that?

I’m here for the same problem.

I have installed Gitlab in the same server, when I stop gitlab, zammad load, but when I start again gitlab zammad don’t load.
I see the port of Grafana is in conflict with gitlab I change the port from 3000 to 3001

zammad config:set ZAMMAD_RAILS_PORT=3001

and in my apache I place this.
`
<Proxy 127.0.0.1:3001>
Require local

ProxyPass /assets !
    ProxyPass /favicon.ico !
    ProxyPass /robots.txt !
    ProxyPass /ws ws://127.0.0.1:6042/
   ProxyPass / http://127.0.0.1:3001/

`

Uh you’re collecting heavy applications on the same host.
Well yes, as they use ruby like we do, you’ll need to ensure that Websocket-Ports and Puma-Ports are not the same. Otherwise you’ll fail.

Here’s a small introduction on how to change ports for both services in Zammad-Terms:
https://docs.zammad.org/en/latest/appendix-configure-env-vars.html#configure-ports

Also don#t forget to change your Apache / Nginx configuration files followed by a reload or restart of the service ;3 Of course you also need to restart the Zammad service to make this change productive.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.