- Used Zammad version: latest
- Used Zammad installation source: package
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
- Browser + version: Firefox / latest
- be able to access the zammad setup page after installation
- just a grafana screen: " If you’re seeing this Grafana has failed to load its application files"
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Install zammad on a fresh Ubuntu 18 installation
Hi, just started to move to my new Server. After installing zammad from DEB sourcing just getting the following message:
If you’re seeing this Grafana has failed to load its application files
This could be caused by your reverse proxy settings.
If you host grafana under subpath make sure your grafana.ini root_url setting includes subpath
If you have a local dev build make sure you build frontend using: yarn start, yarn start:hot, or yarn build
Sometimes restarting grafana-server can help
Any idea how to fix that?