I’m having an issue with my React app and Zammad instance integration, and I was hoping someone could help me out.
- Used Zammad version: 5.4.1
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: Ubuntu 22.04
- Browser + version: Chrome, Edge. any browser.
Here’s the situation: I have a Zammad instance running on an EC2 instance. Meanwhile, my React app is running locally on my computer. I’ve added a form component to my React app that should pull configuration data from the Zammad instance.
- The form component should be displayed on my React app, and should pull configuration data from the Zammad instance.
- The form component does not show up on my React app, and I get an error message that says “Unable to load form config from server. Maybe feature is disabled.”
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Load the React app in a browser and navigate to the page with the form component.
Any help or insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!