- Used Zammad version: 6.2
- Used Zammad installation type: Docker
- Operating system: CentOS
- Browser + version: Chrome, latest version as of submission date
- All incoming emails should be consistently received and visible in the Zammad system.
- Randomly and without any apparent pattern, some emails that are visible in the email client are not received in the Zammad system. This issue occurs sporadically with no clear triggers, affecting approximately 1 in 10,000 emails.
- The issue is intermittent and does not have reproducible steps. Emails simply fail to appear in Zammad without a discernible reason.
- Triggers, Schedulers, and Filters have been checked and do not seem to be causing the issue.
- Server resources appear to be underutilized, suggesting that the server’s performance is not the bottleneck.
Attachments: Please refer to the attached screenshots showing an email that is visible in the email client but not found in Zammad’s system.