Integration with Firebase for SSO

Hi,

I currently run a website which is built on CodeIgniter and uses Firebase for user management. I would like to use a helpdesk tool that allows my customers to submit tickets without having to create a different account within the helpdesk platform (currently using HelpRace by the way, in which users have to create a separate account which is awful).
Would this be possible with Zammad?

Thank you very much for your time.
Diogo

I set this to Technical Assistance, as this is more fitting, hope you don’t mind. :slight_smile:

Yes SSO is possible. The following github post might lead you in the correct direction:

Other than that Zammad offers a powerful API and the option to add authentication prodivers.

That’s great Mr. Generation, thanks!

What about a Knowledge Base? Any idea when/if this will be implemented?

KB will be coming in Q4, I guess that this will not happen before the middle of Q4 - but maybe the devs are faster.

1 Like

Good to know, thanks!

One last question: Do you know if there’s any guide for installing Zammad on a server with DirectAdmin (without breaking it)?

Sorry, but that’s out of my scope I can assist you with. The Featurelist isn’t giving me a hint if proxy-server creation is supported. If not you can proberbly forget about it.

Alright, thanks! We’ll look into the best way to install Zammad on our servers!

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.