- Used Zammad version: latest
- Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …) source
- Operating system: ubuntu 22
- Browser + version: chrome
- setting Zammad up in a new Virtual Machine. This is ubuntu server 22.04, as i am wondering do i need to configure my webserver before i configure zammad?
Because i’m a bit lost here, we came to a lot of issues.
Our setup is running on a brand new virtual machine and i bought a domainname for this, now we ran into some weird issues with the server that is why i wanted to ask this, do we need to configure the server beforehand and the install zammad on it or is this not neccesary?
I do state that we mostly work in windows servers so my knowledge can be basic in linux servers, but i want to learn