• Used Zammad installation source: package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04

Expected behavior:

• User emails helpdesk mailbox, ticket gets created within a few minutes

Actual behavior:

• No ticket is created unless Channel.fetch is run from Rails console

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• Recently updated to 4.0

I have never used the Scheduler before, but I created a test schedule to run every 10 minutes and as far as I can tell it is not doing anything, either.

/var/log/scheduler_err.log and /var/log/scheduler.out are empty

/var/log/scheduler_out.log.1 is dated shortly after my update to 4.0 and the entirety of its contents are
bundler: failed to load command: script/scheduler.rb (script/scheduler.rb)

/var/log/scheduler_err.log.1 is also dated shortly after my update to 4.0 and has a Postgres connection error followed by a lengthy trace

I am unsure how to proceed. Postgres is currently working because I can search and browse historic tickets, and I can create new tickets. If I reply to a ticket, it sends outgoing email. I did upgrade Postgres from 10 to 12 concurrent to the upgrade from Zammad 3.6 to 4.0, and perhaps something did not get time correctly, but I’m unsure how to go forward from here.

Well.
You can try to manually restart your scheduler: systemctl restart zammad-worker.
Check your process list for scheduler.rb which should be there.

Ensure that you did upgrade your postgres correctly and don’t have some odd left overs that shoot in your knees her.e

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.