Inactive customers

Hi,

Firstly, within our organisation we are going to use Zammad for our internal employees only. This means that our customers won’t take part in using Zammad itself.

We believe that, on the long term, our user list will expand quite big. Because our customers won’t participate in using Zammad, we were wondering if there is any functionality available to ‘clean up’ our user list once in a while?
For example, is there a way to clean up the user list every x-months of users who don’t have open tickets on that particular moment?

Many thanks in advance!

Nicolas

• Used Zammad version: 5.0.x
  • Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …): package centos
  • Operating system: centos 8 stream
  • Browser + version: chrome 97

Hi,
I’ve had a look in the Scheduler under “CONDITIONS FOR EFFECTED OBJECTS” and under the available actions but it only seems to work with tickets, not customers.
I think that having a look into the database, the console action .destroy and writing a small script, may be the only way.
At least to my knowledge!

Hi,
i’ve just stumbled upon an Elastic Search index that maybe help you out in find inactive users:
user.last_login

https://docs.zammad.org/en/latest/install/elasticsearch/indexed-attributes.html#:~:text=Internal%20User%20ID-,last_login,-null%2C%202021-03

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.