- Used Zammad version: 3.6.x
- Used Zammad installation type: source
- Operating system: Ubuntu / Win10
- Browser + version: Edge 90.0.818.51
- When sending an Email with “\xxx” in the subject to the support-email, then it should automatically create a ticket, just like any other Email.
->like an Email from the SQL Server Job System: subject = The Job failed…on \Server
- There is no Information on the Ticketsystem about a new Ticket
Nothing will be created,…
- send an email to the support-address with “\” in the subject
Does anyone have the same problem? Is it something in the configuration or a general problem?