If you are a Zammad Support or hosted customer and experience a technical issue, please refer to: email@example.com using your zammad-hostname / or company contract.
- Used Zammad version: 2.7.0-1541401803
- Used Zammad installation source: ElasticSearch Reppo/official Debian Repo
- Operating system: Debian Jessie/8.6
- Browser + version: Chrome 70.0.3538.110
- Import of 255 users via CSV import should create users with set name, adress, etc …
- Imports 255 users, adds 50 users to the list. Retrying does not solve the problem, it only shows “updating 205 users” but does not perform any chances. Changes to the existing(Visible) users are also not updated.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Import users via CSV file (Copy paste text field)
*check “users” list in the Webinterface
- Repeat said steps
If there are any further questions i will answer them to the best of my ability.