Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 2.3
  • Installation method (source, package, …): DEB Repo
  • Operating system: Ubuntu Linux
  • Database + version: Postgres
  • Elasticsearch version: 5.5.3
  • Browser + version: IE11 (11.0.9600)

Expected behavior:

• There are no Problems logging in with other Browsers. But with IE11 it´s a mess.

Actual behavior:

• Maybe the same Issue like #496 (https://github.com/zammad/zammad/issues/496)
    When somebody want to log in with IE11 and the log in do not fail, they get stuck on login page or by pressing F5 a short loading message followed by a blank page. This can be solved by pressing F12. With Debug-mode opened, everything works like it should. This is some kind of strange. compatibility mode doesn’t help at all.

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• I don’t know. I tested different Pc´s in our Company. IE11 is the standard browser unfortunately. all have the same issue. But Opera, Firefox and Chrome is fine

Zammad is great! That’s a fine piece of work. We really want to use it. That´s why i have to fix it (and other minor problems after that). i’m looking forward to your help. Thanks!

We have several users using the IE, in every case we checked it there was one of the following problems:

• Compatibility mode activated (then IE emulates very old IE versions)
  • some very restrictive policies were deployed (block different JS Sources if source is not trusted)
  • the local zone was not set correctly

If you open the dev tools some of those restrictions are lifted to debug stuff, thats the reason it works well with F12. So we can’t do anything about it right now.

Sorry about that

Thanks for your reply!

The Compatibility mode doesn’t work, but it´s a good hint to ask our IT.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.