- Used Zammad version: 2.3
- Installation method (source, package, …): DEB Repo
- Operating system: Ubuntu Linux
- Database + version: Postgres
- Elasticsearch version: 5.5.3
- Browser + version: IE11 (11.0.9600)
- There are no Problems logging in with other Browsers. But with IE11 it´s a mess.
- Maybe the same Issue like #496 (https://github.com/zammad/zammad/issues/496)
When somebody want to log in with IE11 and the log in do not fail, they get stuck on login page or by pressing F5 a short loading message followed by a blank page. This can be solved by pressing F12. With Debug-mode opened, everything works like it should. This is some kind of strange. compatibility mode doesn’t help at all.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- I don’t know. I tested different Pc´s in our Company. IE11 is the standard browser unfortunately. all have the same issue. But Opera, Firefox and Chrome is fine
Zammad is great! That’s a fine piece of work. We really want to use it. That´s why i have to fix it (and other minor problems after that). i’m looking forward to your help. Thanks!