How to send auto follow up on new tickets for certain domains?

• Used Zammad version: 4.1.x
  • Used Zammad installation type: package
  • Operating system: Debian 10
  • Browser + version: Firefox 90.0.2

Hello everyone,

i want to send an automatic reply when a new ticket is created by mail for our internal users/customers.

Since we have different subsidiaries i need a possibility to check for our own domains.

domain1.com
domain2.com
domain3.com
domain4.com and so on

I have learned that i can not use regex in triggers but in the email filter settings.

Is it a good approach to check via regex if the mail was send from one of our own domains, add an tag to that tickets (e.g. internal) so i can use that for my auto reply filter ?

Or mabye is there another way to achieve my goal? (Not have an individual trigger for each domain)

Thank you in advance

A filter on your e-mail channel will work but there is a limitation to this: when an internal user creates a ticket with the webinterface instead of mail your mail filter and the corresponding trigger will not work. Can’t you solve this in your trigger by using the organisation as condition? The automatic reply trigger for external contains the condition “Organisation is NOT a,b,c,d” and the trigger for internal user contains the condition “Organisation IS a,b,c,d”

Thanks for the hint. Using organsations as a condition is probably a better way to do it.

Unfortunately we havent set up this functionality and existing users won’t be added to our newly created organisations.

Is it possible to populate organisations with existing users via the csv import ?

I don’t know, sorry. Just try it with only one (test-)user that you can correct or delete afterwards.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.