How to import tickets from other helpdesk service?

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 2.6.X
  • Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) Source
  • Operating system: Debian 9
  • Browser + version: Chrome (v69)

How can I import tickets from freshdesk to zammad?
I already did the import for our clients, exporting from freshdesk in CSV, and modifying the CSV so I could import in zammad. Everything worked as expected. Can’t I do the same for the tickets? We have more than 2000 tickets in our freshdesk, and we want to migrate everything to our zammad server. Any advice would be nice. Also i’m completely new to Ruby and rails. I don’t know if I need to import via command line, or if it’s available via the browser.

Have a great day,
Diogo Jesus

Sorry but currently we only have a OTRS and Zendesk Migrator.

You could built a script to fetch all your ticket data from freshdesk and then push it to Zammads API.

This is the only way (beside of manually inserting each article) I can think of right now

1 Like

Actually it’s possible to import Tickets from CSV via the Zammad rails console. You can find more information about it the code documentation.

1 Like

oh okay, my bad. We then might need to add the command to our documentation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply. Could I get a dummy ticket CSV? So I can see the difference and modify our freshdesk export?
Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.