- Used Zammad version: 5.4.1
- Used Zammad installation type: docker-compose
- Operating system: ubuntu 20.04
- Browser + version: Google Chrome 114.0.5735.199
- Users can estimate a ticket’s solution after the ticket is closed
- There is no tool for collecting CSAT or other metrics.
- I am trying to add some html script in an email after the ticket is closed, and it does not work
How do you solve this problem? Are there built-in tools for estimation a support answer? Is it possible to insert a script into an email in the scheduler?