- Used Zammad version: 3.6.x
- Used Zammad installation type: RPM
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
- Browser + version: Firefox 87.0
- Hide or make a group inactive so that it does not show up in the “groups” list when creating a new ticket. but still be able to search for the closed tickets of hidden / inactive groups for future reference
When I make groups inactive the groups disappear from the “group” list in the new ticket however all closed tickets for the group disappear.
When I set the agents to have no permission to the groups they are removed from the “group” list as desired but closed tickets cannot be seen.
- Set group to inactive or remove agent permission and then try and search for tickets of one or more of the groups