- Used Zammad version: 3.6.x
- Used Zammad installation type: docker
- Operating system: Debian
- DB: postgres
- Browser + version: Chrome/Firefox
I had zammad v.3.6 which was installed by docker-compose installation.
Turn on LDAP authorization
After test and tuning I decided to move it to production server.
What i was doing:
- move docker-compose file
- pull all images
- start application by command docker-compose up -d
- after creating database I deleted it and create new clear database
- restored a moved database to dastabase zammad_production
- unzip and replace all files in catalog with application
zammad is working now, but I don’t see all users in interface (only my user in this list)
But in database all users are.
And all users can login and work in zammad with LDAP login and passwords.
how to show users in zammad interface which located in table users are