Help required for setting up login with Office365

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 3.4.X
  • Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …)
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
  • Browser + version: Chrome 84.0.4147.105

Expected behavior:

*The authentication with Office 365 should complete.

Actual behavior:

• I am able to enter my username and password, then complete the MFA challenge.
    After the challenge, I receive this error message : The reply URL specified in the request does not match the reply URLs configured for the application.

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• Go on https://aka.ms/appregistrations to register a new Microsoft App
  • Login with my office account and click on “Register a new application”
  • Fill the application form like such : (Name, Multi-tenant org, Web app, Redirect URI to my domain on port 10443 (which is the only way to reach it from the internet) followed by the path given in the Zammad documentation.
  • Register the application
  • Copy the app ID and put it in Zammad under Settings > Security > Third Party > Authentication by Office 365
  • Generate a secret (on Azure) and copy it in Zammad under the app ID.
  • Toggle on the Office 365 authentication
  • Try to log in (user, password, MFA, fails)

Any idea how to fix it ? Zammad is behind nginx proxy. I can provide all configurations asked.

Thank you all in advance !

SOLVED

The issue was that Zammad was listening on port 10443, but the FQDN in the Zammad configuration (under /#settings/system) had no port configured. Zammad used the FQDN to configure its callback URL, which was not matching Office365’s.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.