- Used Zammad version: 3.4.X
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …)
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Browser + version: Chrome 84.0.4147.105
*The authentication with Office 365 should complete.
- I am able to enter my username and password, then complete the MFA challenge.
After the challenge, I receive this error message : The reply URL specified in the request does not match the reply URLs configured for the application.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Go on https://aka.ms/appregistrations to register a new Microsoft App
- Login with my office account and click on “Register a new application”
- Fill the application form like such :
- Register the application
- Copy the app ID and put it in Zammad under Settings > Security > Third Party > Authentication by Office 365
- Generate a secret (on Azure) and copy it in Zammad under the app ID.
- Toggle on the Office 365 authentication
- Try to log in (user, password, MFA, fails)
Any idea how to fix it ? Zammad is behind nginx proxy. I can provide all configurations asked.
Thank you all in advance !