If you are a Zammad Support or hosted customer and experience a technical issue, please refer to: firstname.lastname@example.org using your zammad-hostname / or company contract.
- Used Zammad version: 2.7.x
- Used Zammad installation source: package
- Operating system: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Browser + version: Firefox 61
- Firstname to show only the firstname
- Lastname to show only the lastname
- Both Fields show the full name (first and lastname)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Freeipa ldap integration: use cn to associate with first or lastname
Any Ideas how i can solve that problem?
You can change the mapping in the LDAP config wizard to fit your needs. Zammad expects a set of 3 fields:
- First name
- Last name
You need to have those three fields, because Zammad is not able to split the common name field into it’s parts.
If you don’t have the first and last name in separate fields you can not take advantage of the LDAP sync in my opinion.
Problem is that i cant pull the right fields from my freeipa to sync it to first and last name in zammad…
the only fields he is offering me are:
uid is allready set to be the login name
I also use freeipa, this is the part of my config that might help
I have available
same config here…
cant select givenname oder sn or mail… only the options i showed above
I have no idea, sorry. Maybe test your bind user has access to givenname, etc.
he should have at least to mail, bc i use him for another service (nextcloud) and their he is working proberly
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.