Form Implemantion

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 5.3.1
  • Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …) package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu
  • Browser + version: Firefox 110

Expected behavior:

• I have following problem. My Zammad Instance is running on Nginx (so far so good and it works).
    Now i have an Apache Webserver (Running on Port 81) with a blank HTML Page. Now i want to use the Form with customized CSS. But the CSS is not running.
    The Form with the “Original” CSS works without any problems.
    I have done the rake recompile command and tried the css in different locations, but it doesn’t runs.

How i have to implement the CSS File - could somebody give me a detailed Tutorial.

Actual behavior:

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

To keep things simple I just ended up putting the form in a Google Site. Nothing to host and no cost, but we are already a Google Workspace domain so it is simple in our environment.

We have no internet access in our Production Environment . So that’s no soloution.

The forms CSS has no custom options available as far as I’m aware. If you put it into the custom directory for the application CSS then this is not gonna work.

You can simply overwrite CSS values of the Zammad form via your website CSS or even have all directives in question in your websites CSS and simply don’t load the CSS from Zammad.

Our documentation may help to understand all available options and possibilities on that regard:
https://admin-docs.zammad.org/en/latest/channels/form.html

This topic was automatically closed 360 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.