Forgot LogIn on Webinterface

Hey, Sorry i’ve got a very stupid question. I created a new system with zammad based on UCS-Server and forgot my login. Is there any way I can get my LogIn back? Maybe i entered a wrong E-Mail Adress. If I click on “forgot password” it says that the user is not used. The only thing i find in the docs, is how to change users or passwords if you know their E-Mail adress. I didn’t change any settings on zammad itself and already tried to deinstall and install it again but the login was safed. Maybe you can help me.

Thank you

• Used Zammad version: 3.1.0-7
  • Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …)
  • Operating system: Univention
  • Browser + version: Google Chrome Version 80.0.3987.132

Most proberbly (and hopefully) the first use is still administrator. The following requires you to run a rails console (rails c) within the railsserver container of Zammad:

User.find(3)
Above will return the verify first user you supplied during creation. With that mail address you might have a chance.

If not and in case LDAP is activated, you might want to ensure your user account has administrative rights - in that case the ldap usename or ldap mail address is the way to go.

Edit: Please note that Zamamd will lock your account after a number of failed login tries which might lead in above error message as well.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.