- Used Zammad version: 3.0
- Used Zammad installation source: DEB
- Operating system: ubuntu:16.04
- Browser + version: FF 67.0.2 (64-Bit)
- Overview with filter “close time within last 1 day” should show all tickets that have been closed within the last 24 hours, even if the ticket had been re-opened and re-closed (in which case the date and time of the re-close event should be looked at).
- Tickets don’t show up in Overview if they have been closed some days before, then re-opened and re-closed within the last 24 hours.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Set up an overview “Recently closed”:
- Open a ticket
- Close the ticket
- Re-open the ticket
- Wait 24 hours
- Re-close the ticket
-> It will not show up in the overview.
It appears that tickets.close_at only gets set once, and then stays at the time/date of the first close event.
Maybe one could even expect tickets.close_at to get reset to null when the ticket gets re-opened (but we can handle this by adding Status = Closed to the filter above).