Filter "Ticket closed within last 1 day" not working as expected

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 3.0
  • Used Zammad installation source: DEB
  • Operating system: ubuntu:16.04
  • Browser + version: FF 67.0.2 (64-Bit)

Expected behavior:

• Overview with filter “close time within last 1 day” should show all tickets that have been closed within the last 24 hours, even if the ticket had been re-opened and re-closed (in which case the date and time of the re-close event should be looked at).

Actual behavior:

• Tickets don’t show up in Overview if they have been closed some days before, then re-opened and re-closed within the last 24 hours.

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• Set up an overview “Recently closed”:
  • Open a ticket
  • Close the ticket
  • Re-open the ticket
  • Wait 24 hours
  • Re-close the ticket
    -> It will not show up in the overview.

It appears that tickets.close_at only gets set once, and then stays at the time/date of the first close event.

Maybe one could even expect tickets.close_at to get reset to null when the ticket gets re-opened (but we can handle this by adding Status = Closed to the filter above).

Sorry to tell you, but that works as intended.
We’re accounting the first closed_at at the moment.

We had an issue regarding this case, it can be found here:

I see, thanks. I’d say it works as intented, then, but not as expected:wink:

It looks like the notice that had been added to the admin documentation has been removed in a later documentation rewrite.

I’ll help myself with a “Last contact” or “Last update” filter, then. “Last contact” will only cover tickets that received a reply, but not those that have just been closed, though. I tried to find out when “updated_at” gets refreshed, but could not find anything in the docs.

Does anybody else have something similar configured? The idea is that we need an overview where we can find all tickets that have been recently closed by an agent (with or without a reply). Thx!

Oh boy, you got me here. Yes, intended, not expected. My bad :smiley:

Hmmm I see, honestly I currently don’t know where it would fit good enough.
It’s indeed an important information, but imho it doesn’t only affect triggers or schedulers but so much more… :-X

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.