Filter not working correctly, assigned to wrong operator

Infos:

  • Used Zammad version: 6.3.0-1713783379.979314a7.jammy
  • Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …) package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu Server 22.0.4
  • Browser + version: Microsoft Edge 120.0.2210.133

Expected behavior:

  • Filter A should have found a match.

Actual behavior:

  • Filter A should have moved the ticket to operator A but was skipped and next filter found regex matching but threre is no match.

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

  • We could not reproduce the behavior. Test tickets have been moved to the correct operator.

Additional information: this happens multiple times every day. Some Tickets are routed properly, some not. No pattern discernible.

Hi @Tom_WA. Hard to say what’s going on (and why) without knowing your filters etc. :slight_smile:

Hi @fliebe92, thank you for your answer. Yesterday my colleagues gave me a few more examples and when checking the raw email data I noticed that the RegEx in the filter would still work if upper case/lower case were ignored.
We have adjusted the filters and are now observing the results.

1 Like