Filter / grouping Issue

• Used Zammad version: 3.5.x
  • Used Zammad installation source: package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04 / Client: Win10
  • Browser + version: Firefox/Chrome

Our Email / Group Setup

• We got shared emailboxes: they are collected and put in groups, where all the agents can access the content
  • then we have personal mailboxes, which are also processed by zammad. These emails get put in a group, where only the very unique agent has access to this group.
  • for filtering purposes I got a trigger, which assigns all incoming tickets of that personal group to that specific user

The desired result is, that all emails to your personal email adress are stored in your group (where only you have full access to) and that the tickets are owned by you.

Expected behavior:

• if an identical email is send to 2+ agents, it should be stored in both their groups. Standalone as a copy.

Actual behavior:

• if you send an identical email to 2+ agents, the emails gets merged and just a single agent has access to it

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• send an email to 2+ agents with the email/group setup like above

How can I solve this? Is it correct, that tickets with a similatity of 9x% gets merged? Can I somehow skip this process with triggers?

Thanks!

Sorry but you can’t solve this.
The only solution is to not CC the second user in question.

This is a core behaviour - it also helps you if a customer sends the same mail twice automatically.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.