- Used Zammad version: 3.0.0
- Used Zammad installation source: Haphazardly
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Browser + version: Google Chrome 77.0.3865.90
- Bundle install complete successfully
- Bundle install error while fetching and installing kgio due to extconf.rb error (Failed to build gem native extensions)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- I was trying to install zammad on windows 10, I don’t really know if this will work… I guess this problem might end here.
My main objective is to deploy zammad on azure cloud and I think I could try install on windows and use some command to integrated it with cloud following this instruction : https://medium.com/paris-rb/deploying-your-rails-postgresql-app-on-microsoft-azure-180f8a9fab47
Now, I got stuck installing zammad on windows 10 encoutering kgio bundle install failed.
If you need me to provide anymore information or log, please tell me.