- Used Zammad version: 3.5.0
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) DEB
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04
- Browser + version: Chrome 86
- successful setup of Facebook channel
- invalid scopes error reported by Facebook and then 500 error by Zammad
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- set up a v8.0 API app in Facebook and then link the app to Zammad. It will fail as Zammad does not seem to support the new scopes that were introduced in v7 in Graph API. No workaround seems to be possible at the Facebook end since downgrading the API version in Facebook seems to be not possible. What are the possibilities to make the Facebook channel work in Zammad?