External Data Source - Authorization

First of all, many thanks for the numerous features in the new 6.3 and the releases bevor! :+1:t3:

We would like to add an External Data Source field as a ticket object and run it against our ERP system.

Unfortunately, I have two hurdles and would be happy if this is implemented, as I believe that this type of APIā€™s is more often represented on the market. We have systems from different manufacturers that have such an approach to the API. It would be great if we could query these in Zammad.

1. firstly, I have to get my Auth Token first via POST request with data in the BODY. This token also expires after a certain time and must be regenerated or simply generated with each call.

As examlpe:

BODY:

{
    "UserName": "user.test",
    "Password": "complexpassword"
}

Return:

"Token": {
        "Client": 1,
        "Login": "0815",
        "Key": "qhoGipjnl8Cee8SW84Ecj4SY"
    },
    "Permissions": {
        "Id20158": 14,
        "Id20229": 14,
        "Id20490": 14,
        "Id20561": 14,
        "Id20658": 14,
        "Id20017": 14,
        "Id20509": 14
    }
}

We now need to compose the token from: Login and Key with custom prefix:

Auth Parameter for further queries:

"Authorization:" Token office;0815;qhoGipjnl8Cee8SW84Ecj4SY
  1. secondly, when i manually store the Auth Token in Zammad, it still builds its ā€œBearerā€ in front of. So it would be nice when I must define the token generally with the ā€œBearer TOKENXYā€ when I need the Bearer before the Token, so we have the chance in systems that donĀ“t need the Beare in front of to design the Authorization Parameter correctly.
"Authorization:" Bearer Token office;0815;qhoGipjnl8Cee8SW84Ecj4SY

I hope that everything is understandable, otherwise feel free to ask.

Your Zammad environment:

• Average concurrent agent count: 300
  • Average tickets a day: 600
  • What roles/people are involved: AgentĀ“s

Best regards!