- Used Zammad version: 5.1.x
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS
- Browser + version: Chrome 101.0.4951.54 (64-Bit)
- Exchange imported users should have normal login names based on their email.
- Users get encrypted login names.
That’s working as designed I’m afraid.
Exchange contacts have no login name but a UUID.
This is what’s being used as login attribute for affected users.
However, this only looks ugly for administrators and has no negative effects for users or agents.
Note that Exchange synced users can’t authenticate against Exchange any way.
If that’s your plan, use LDAP.
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.