- Used Zammad version: 5.1.x
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Browser + version: Chrome 102.0.5005.115
- After the customer responds, the ticket should escalate after 4 hours if the agent has not responded yet. We used the “for an agent to respond” option.
- It seems like this SLA is never triggered. We have an SLA that escalates the ticket 4 hours after creation if no responses are received and another that escalates the ticket after 12 hours “between agent updates” and both of these work fine.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- A new ticket is created and should have at least 1 further response from the customer.