- Used Zammad version: 5.0.x
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: CentOS 8.5.2111
- Browser + version: Microsoft Edge 98.0.1108.62
- Execute “/opt/zammad/contrib/backup/zammad_backup.sh” and create a Back-Up
- ERROR - Found an empty database password …
Yet I couldn’t find any descritption of the problem nor could I find anything about the configuration of the database that mentioned the configuration of passwords
Are you serious?
Maybe you wanna read the two following lines after said error messages that actually tell you what to do?
echo "# ERROR - Found an empty database password ..."
echo "# - This may be intended or not, however - this script does not support this."
echo "# - If you don't know how to continue, consult https://docs.zammad.org/en/latest/appendix/backup-and-restore/index.html"
I have read the page and all the linked pages, but there is nothing about the config of the password of the database
That’s odd - there’s not even helper scripts?
I haven’t tried the helper script yet as I couldn’t find anything about it in the documentary but I will try now. Thank you!
There’s a complete helper script section in the documentation which also exactly tells you what the script does.
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.