- Used Zammad version: 4.0.x
- Used Zammad installation type: source
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS
- Browser + version: Google Chrome / Microsoft Edge Chromium
- Log in with Microsoft 365 credentials. Works fine with internal tenant users, but not with external users having a “name_domain.extension#EXTfirstname.lastname@example.org” User principal name.
- User is granted prermissions in Azure AD as user of the app, but wen authenticated he/she is redirected to the Zammad 422 error page.
- Invite new external Guest user to Azure AD and grant it permissions to Zammad app.
I think it has someting to do with the principle name (witch is not the mail address), so maybe zammad does not “match” the right user with the right credentials.
Any thoughts on this?