• Operating system: ubuntu server 18.04
  • Browser + version: firefox 79.0

Expected behavior:

• Caller log shoould be populated

Actual behavior:

• Caller log is empty

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• Caller log used to be populated,
    We had to change system time with the timedatectl command to different UTC after we noticed sequential entries in production.log with hours gap between them.
    e.g,
    entry 1: 12:06
    entry 2: 15:06
    entry 3: 12:06
    etc…

After we issued the timedatectl command and a reboot all caller logs entries disappeared and no new entries are created since then even though we can see http calls under
Integrations -> CTI -> recent logs.

Are there any errors in your production log?

Can you please tun the following commands in the zammad rails console and provide the outputs here?

Time.now
Cti::Log.last.created_at

Thank you

Hey MrGeneration,

Here is the console output:

zammad_console_time

Seems like it is a timezone issue as suspected?

As for production log, all the errors are pretty much the same and seems like my SIP provider sending empty parameters on some answer and hangup events:

Thank you

Just to update I’ve tried changing my server clock to UTC again to no avail.

That’s indeed very odd.
I mean apart from your provider providing empty payloads which definitely is the wrong way to talk to Zammad. Also, Zammad complains about 404 in that case - the token is missing.

Anyway, to the CTI issue itself.
I have no idea why this is an issue as of now - you may try to clear the CTI log and let your system build it from scratch. Maybe entries are nuking each other. Potential data loss ahead.

Dangerzone

Run this command at your own risk inside a rails console.

Cti::Log.destroy_all

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.