Emails are not receivings

Hi,
I am triying to implement zammad, for same I installed zammad on cent OS 7 with selfsigned ssl certificate and configured email channel, but Emails are not receivings on zammad so I am not able to create ticket.(but all address are imported and created customers(users) from that email account)

• Used Zammad version: V 3.1.0
  • Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …)
  • Operating system: Cent OS 7
  • Browser + version: Firefox 69.0.1

Sharing the screenshot for email configuration page

Hey,

what’s the installation type of your Zammad?
Do you get any error messages? Because your channel is green, which normally means there’s no errors.

Ensure that your user account has agent permissions plus access (at least read) to the group Sales.
Further information regarding this topic can be found here:

If this still doesn’t help, please provide your production.log.
The error has to be inside there then, if you can’t find any errors in Zammad, this might be another issues.

Hi,
Thanks for the support, you correct due to permission issue to the group this issue occurred, I granted the permissions and issue resolved, thanks.

One more doubt, for email notification my email(O365) is not accepting, is it not support TLS? I configured SMTP relay on mail server and tried, but not happening i, but I tired gmail with 465 port, its accepted. please revert.

Your screenshot suggesst that you’re using Googlemail for notifications, I’m not sure if we’re talking about the same right now.

If you’re talking about triggered mails, ensure that your group has an outgoing mail address configured (see: https://admin-docs.zammad.org/en/latest/manage-groups.html#group-settings)

If that’s not what you meant, please provide error messages or something that helps me to understand. :slight_smile:

Hi,
Gmail(personal) I tried for testing after I failed to configure the official mail(O365), plz see the below screen for configuration

Error I received

I tried SMTP relay also but result was negative

You might want to ensure that your system sender address is “correct” or rather allowed for the sending account. If not, ensure to adjust that setting within Zammad or fix your office365 configuration. :slight_smile:

You can find the notification sender setting within E-Mails (Channels) - Settings-Tab

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.