Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 3.0
  • Used Zammad installation source: docker
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
  • Browser + version: Any

Expected behavior:

• No error given

Actual behavior:

• Sending failed:: "Unable to send email to 'giuseppe@domain.it': Can't use Channel::Driver::Smtp: #<Errno::EADDRNOTAVAIL: Cannot assign requested address - connect(2) for "SMTPSERVER.com" port 25>"

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• Add an email reply to a ticket.

While it usually works, since a couple of days I’ve been seldom receiving this error. Strangely, the email is sent (checked in mailserver logs), but Zammad thinks it’s not. I cannot understand what’s this due to…
thanks

Please provide the full traceback from your logfile from the moment this error appears.
You should be able to grep the above exact error message to find it in your log.

I’m having troubles in finding log files… I’m running docker-compose install, in my data mountpoint the log directory just contains the .gitkeep file.

I entered the railsserver container and there’s no /var/log/zammad, as well as no production.log file.

I’m out of ideas. Where can I find log for docker installation? Thanks

EDIT: I found docker-compose logs zammad-railsserver command but, even if very huge, it doesn’t contain the above error

I can’t further help you without any traceback or logparts, I’m sorry.

Can you had me where to find those logs on docker? :wink:

Docker logs are being logged to STDOUT, so as far as I’m aware there is no physical log file.
My experience with docker is not solid enough - I mean beside docker configuration itself is a bit out of scope. :-X

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.