Elasticsearch raport problem

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 6.2.0-1706169043.76bdc8b0.jammy
  • Used Zammad installation type: package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
  • Browser + version: all

i create raport in raport profiles and when i try run in report i see this error

status code 500

Unable to process GET request to elasticsearch URL 'http://localhost:9200/zammad_production_ticket/_search'. Check the response and payload for detailed information:

Response:
#<UserAgent::Result:0x00007fb1b9bee570 @success=false, @body="{\"error\":{\"root_cause\":[{\"type\":\"parsing_exception\",\"reason\":\"[terms] query does not support [organization_id]\",\"line\":1,\"col\":232}],\"type\":\"x_content_parse_exception\",\"reason\":\"[1:232] [bool] failed to parse field [must]\",\"caused_by\":{\"type\":\"x_content_parse_exception\",\"reason\":\"[1:232] [bool] failed to parse field [must]\",\"caused_by\":{\"type\":\"x_content_parse_exception\",\"reason\":\"[1:232] [bool] failed to parse field [must]\",\"caused_by\":{\"type\":\"parsing_exception\",\"reason\":\"[terms] query does not support [organization_id]\",\"line\":1,\"col\":232}}}},\"status\":400}", @data=nil, @code="400", @content_type=nil, @error="Client Error: #<Net::HTTPBadRequest 400 Bad Request readbody=true>!", @header={"x-elastic-product"=>"Elasticsearch", "warning"=>"299 Elasticsearch-7.17.17-aba4da413a368e296dfc64fb20897334d0340aa1 \"Elasticsearch built-in security features are not enabled. Without authentication, your cluster could be accessible to anyone. See https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/7.17/security-minimal-setup.html to enable security.\"", "content-type"=>"application/json; charset=UTF-8", "content-length"=>"565"}>

Payload:
{"size":0,"query":{"bool":{"must":[{"range":{"created_at":{"from":"2023-12-31T23:00:00Z","to":"2024-12-31T22:59:59Z"}}},{"bool":{"must":[{"bool":{"must":[{"terms":{"state_id":["2"]}}]}},{"bool":{"must":[{"terms":{"organization_id":2}}]}},{"bool":{"must_not":[{"term":{"state.name.keyword":"merged"}}]}}]}}]}},"aggs":{"time_buckets":{"date_histogram":{"field":"created_at","calendar_interval":"month","time_zone":"Europe/Warsaw"}}},"sort":[{"updated_at":{"order":"desc"}},"_score"]}

Payload size: 0M

but this qery work normal when i edit him
and this problem exist only in case when i use organization of the current user

I’m afraid you’re encountering a bug here. Using specific organizations does work.
I did create a bug report for you already:

Just to be safe and just in case:
Should you plan to provide a report profile to your customers, be advised that this is strongly not encouraged as customers could gain access to others data.