- Used Zammad version: 2.4
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) deb
- Operating system: Ubuntu 16.04
- Browser + version: any
- If an agent send a ticket via mail, it should set the sender as customer
- If an agent (ie. email@example.com) send a ticket via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org the customer is allways ticket and not chef.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Set up an E-Mail Channel and check if the settig “Customer selection based on sender and receiver list” is set to yes
- send a mail to the definied mail address
- look whats happening (the customer is ticket and not chef)
One thing. I have set up this e-mail address. Our agent will be always synced via the LDAP integration. After I synced the AD I saw that i have made a mistake with the ldap filter and the user ticket was also synced. So ticket is an agent. I have deactived it. Could this be a problem?
In version 2.3 it works like a charm.
Thanks for your help, again