- Used Zammad version: 5.0.x
- Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …) docker-compose
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Browser + version: Chrome and Firefox
- Reply to a customer-generated ticket and see only a single response article.
- Since upgrading from 3.1.x to 5.0.x we’re seeing duplicate articles when agent replies to ticket. Looking at the raw headers they are exactly the same except except two extra lines in the duplicate article raw file – it has a RETURN-PATH: and RECEIVED:
I’ve looked through the aliases, groups, and triggers and they’re the same as before the upgrade. The support inbox is email@example.com and the alias is set up as the same.
- Customer sends email to the monitored (IMAP) mailbox, Zammad picks it up and creates a ticket for it. Agent then hits the REPLY icon and enter text, hit’s bottom-right UPDATE button.