- Used Zammad version: zammad-4.1.0-1625039162.1dd474c4.centos7.x86_64
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: Centos7
- Browser + version: Chrome, Firefox
- With each agent interaction the SLA timer (Update time) to start again.
- Customer interactions do not reset the SLA timer.
- Customer interactions (re)start the SLA timer.
Create an SLA
Wait for a new ticket
Answer the ticket (public article)
Ask to the customer for a article
When the article arrives the SLA timer are set:
Answer the ticket (public article) and the SLA timer are set to nil:
I mean, I expect with each agent interaction the SLA timer to start again but it only restart with the customer interactions. Am I misunderstanding the concept of this SLA?