- Used Zammad version: 5.0.x
- Used Zammad installation type: Package
- Operating system: CentOS 7
- Browser + version: Chromium
I just wanted to confirm whether or not it would be possible to configure Zammad to export search data to ElasticSearch via API, instead of a direct connection to elastic search. In effect:
- Can Zammad be configured to send an ES API Key as opposed to username/password for authentication to ES?
- Does Zammad support adding additional authentication headers? This will be used for authentication with our API gateway.