Do not create tickets for certain email senders (exclusion list) is it possible?

Title:

  1. Some emails that are coming to our IT support mailbox are automated - want to EXCLUDE those triggering new ticket creation.
  2. I could see some discussions about disabling auto reply going out - but is there a way to actually NOT create a ticket at all - for specific emails ?

To clarify those emails are 2FA emails, which were configured previously (before we bolted on Zammad to this mailbox), so if not possible at all I will of course reconfigure this to go elsewhere.

Thanks for any tips / ideas etc ! sorry if I missed anything

Your Zammad environment: 7.1.3-1788765661.ed9434c.debian13

  • Average concurrent agent count: 1-2
  • Average tickets a day: 5-10

You can use filters

Latest version of Zammad is 7.2 btw

Use technical assistance instead of festure requests next time please

I personaly would use a filter on the mailserver itself.
Maybe you can move the 2FA e-mails to a subfolder or automatically mark as read? In both cases, zammad would not fetch this e-mail, so no ticket creation is happening.