- Used Zammad version: 5.0.x
- Used Zammad installation type: docker-compose
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
- Browser + version: Chrome, latest
Quick Intro: We have LDAP integration going on. For some accounts, the Zammad login page fails, it shows the regular wrong credentials even though they are correct, and the zammad account is disabled.
I go to the LDAP log inside zammad but there is only a basic log info that is not useful at all. Nothing is particular different for those account that fail comparing to others, so it is hard to guess that is going on.
- Able to login
- Failed credentials and zammad user account is disabled
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- This happens for a handful of users only, just login and the above behavior will happen