Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 3.6
  • Used Zammad installation source: Package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu
  • Browser + version: N/A

Expected behavior:

• All emails sent to the Support Mailbox should be shown in Zammad

Actual behavior:

Usually, this works just fine. But when a signed (not encrypted) email is sent to the support mailbox, this email doesn’t make it into Zammad. /var/log/zammad/scheduler_out.log shows errors like this:

"ERROR: Can't process email, you will find it for bug reporting under /opt/zammad/tmp/unprocessable_mail/6514f1c6f80244bdff2449b0f543aece.eml, please create an issue at https://github.com/zammad/zammad/issues"
"ERROR: #<ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid: PG::InFailedSqlTransaction: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block\n: SELECT  \"users\".* FROM \"users\" WHERE \"users\".\"id\" = $1 LIMIT $2>"

It’s not just one specific email, Zammad reacts the same with all signed emails.

Is something wrong with my configuration or is this a bug?

This question isn’t getting much love… :slight_smile: it’s quite an issue for us, though, since customer emails simply don’t appear in Zammad and we’re not even informed about this fact.

Am I maybe just in the wrong forum and I should post this in the issues section on Github as recommended by the error message? I was hesitant to do this because generally I’m sure Zammad should not have a problem with signed messages.

By the way, we are not signing messages ourselves so S/MIME was not turned on. Just for testing purposes, I turned it on now. That doesn’t change the observed issue, though.

I just ran another apt update on the server, apparently, Zammad 3.6 was updated to a new build (3.6.0-1613047982). Now, the issue is just gone.

It’s just strange that there is nothing in the changelog about this issue.

Anyway, I’m happy it works now!

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.