- Used Zammad version: 5.2
- Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …)
- Operating system: debian
- Browser + version: chrome
- Ticket creation timing is shown the same when that ticket is accessed on different desktops
- Unfortunately, the ticket creation timing is shown differently on different desktops.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- I created a ticket from my desktop but when I opened that ticket from my mobile, it shows that, that particular ticket has been created 2 minutes ago. This is because my mobile time is 2 minutes ahead of desktop time. So, it seems that zammad is reading the system time instead of server time.
Can anyone help me how can i sync.
Zammad stores all datetime information of e.g. ticket creation in UTC and uses your local timezone to display the time information in your local time. As you’re using “pretty date” this may behave “odd” as it of course as to calculate from your local time.
You can use actual timestamps to overcome this. That’s a more consistent way to show the date anyway.
If that’s not good enough, synchronize the time of your devices.
Pretty date is a branding option: Branding — Zammad documentation
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.