- Used Zammad version: 5.2
- Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …)
- Operating system: debian
- Browser + version: chrome
- Ticket creation timing is shown the same when that ticket is accessed on different desktops
- Unfortunately, the ticket creation timing is shown differently on different desktops.
- I created a ticket from my desktop but when I opened that ticket from my mobile, it shows that, that particular ticket has been created 2 minutes ago. This is because my mobile time is 2 minutes ahead of desktop time. So, it seems that zammad is reading the system time instead of server time.
Can anyone help me how can i sync.