Default template OR pre-selected group for new tickets

For larger environments (like organisations with more than one department) using several groups in zammad, sooner or later there will be the point that one agent works in more than one group. From that point, the agent must manually select the group for each ticket he creates - even when he is primarily creating tickets always in the same group. The most user-friendly solution would be an option to define a default group for each agent, that pre-selects the group in new created tickets (due to that the agent only must take action to change the group). If that is too much to ask, a default template for new tickets (where the group can be pre-selected) would also solve that issue.

I’m aware this is not the first feature request for this topic, however I didn’t find any comment from the zammad team what they think about that.

Hello,

i just want to confirm that we also miss the feature in our environment. We would really appreciate to get this function.

Dear zammad team, are you working on this?

Thanks in advance

No we are not to be humble.

Edit: Maybe the above answer is a bit harsh, if so, I’m sorry!
These feature requests help us to measure the need of wanted features. If we start implementing something, we usually let you guys know or somehow suprise you with it. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 416 days. New replies are no longer allowed.