we currently have a problem where we get “email responses” from customers that have contacted us that contain messages from Cortana. This messes with our workflow as it re-opens already closed tickets and is just annoying as it also messes up the information flow in the tickets. Is there a way to easily deactivate the Cortana messages, or will I have to implement a custom trigger?
- Used Zammad version: 4.1.x
- Used Zammad installation type: no packages installed
- Operating system: Windows
- Browser + version: Firefox 90.0.2
- I would like for Zammad to not show me these messages from Cortana as a “response” but recognize it as an automated system message and exclude it from my conversation stream
- The Cortana message gets put in as if it was a response from my customer
- it seems like that is an automated step from my customers’ side, it appears only for some customers (apparently the ones that have a “daily briefing” activated from Cortana) and only after initial contact. Response gets added to the respective ticket as if my customer tried to contact me