Customer reminder

Hi there!

There’s maybe a solution in Zammad, but I can’t find it easily.

I’d like to have this workflow:

1. If we are waiting for a customer answer and we don’t have any news from him in 2 weeks (“Last Contact (agent)” I suppose), we’d like to remind him about this “hey it’s been 2 weeks, what’s up about this?”. Obviously, in an automated fashion
  2. After 2 weeks, if there’s still no answer, auto close the ticket with a “We are closing the ticket due to inactivity. Feel free to reopen if needed”.

Is there something similar I can achieve in Zammad?

Unverified:

Maybe by tagging the ticket accordingly, having a scheduler to check for this tag and send a reminder to the customer whilst setting the ticket to auto close (and remove or add another tag to avoid duplication)?

BR wucherpfennig

2 Likes

So I did this (IDK if it’s the right way):

1. Created a scheduler every day, checking Last Contact (Customer) was older than 15 days.
  2. On the scheduler, decided to send an email to the customer with a reminder.

Then I created another scheduler doing the same but for 1 month (sending a “final” email), and closing the ticket.

I don’t know if it will work, I’ll test it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe for testing purposes you should run on a tighter schedule and restricted to a certain group?

Yes, I’ll do some tests!

This is the right way to do what you described.

This topic was automatically closed after 416 days. New replies are no longer allowed.