- Used Zammad version: 6.1.0-alpha-1686131038.80051727.buster
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: Debian 11
- Browser + version: Chrome, Edge, Firefox
- Using LDAP, users are being added and enumerated correctly. When creating a new ticket the customer field was auto populated (or a number of suggestions give as a selection query).
- This has now stopped working. No changes have been made to the LDAP query nor has the Zammad version changed or been updated. We only have the option to Create a new customer now.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
I am a one man shop and not well trained in some areas this software yet. Please bare this in mind with your reply’s. Thank you for any suggestions.
LDAP should not be a problem here, because Zammad is syncing all LDAP users inside the Zammad database and the search is using the then the internal database.
Normally the field is not prefilled, I haven’t seen something like that in the past. It’s possible to create a ticket directly from a customer profile page, then the customer field is prefilled with this customer.
Thank you for your reply. It seems like a server reboot was the fix in this case. In deed LDAP was working but the Zammad internal database was not supplying the pre-loaded suggestions when typing a customer name.
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.