- Used Zammad version: 5.1.x
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: Centos 7.9
- Browser + version: Edge Version 100.0.1185.50
- Is there a environment setting to change the attachment storage path?
- could not find in docs
- I’ve been using Zammad for more than 1 year and it is really working well! My team loves it so much! Thanks very much to Zammad team.
My initial setup is in 4C 8G 100G VPS. After one year, the storage of attachment is about 60G. I think it is better to get another cloud disk to store the attachment so that the system could have enough space for the other work. Wonder if it is an environment setting for this? Will Zammad support S3 in the near future?
Thanks again Zamma team for doing an awesome job!