- Used Zammad version: 2.9.x
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …): Ubuntu APT Package
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
- Browser + version: Google Chrome Version 72.0.3626.109
- Much like the default ticket from the Zammad Company, which is visible to Agents and Admins, I want to create a Ticket which is visible to every customer on first Login, in order communicate a little bit of company-specific information as some kind of greeting Ticket.
It’s status will be closed from the Beginning, so it doesn’t come up for agents.
They way I think I can do this ist by getting a list of users and then creating that ticket with any information needed via API with the “on behalf of” function. In this API call I will set it as closed, give it a specific Title to ignore in later Overviews for agents and so on.
But I’d like to automate this behaviour for every new User, so we don’t have manually create this ticket, whenever someone joins.
Is there a way to do this, or is there a better way to share one single ticket with every customer?
- No default created Ticket and no ticket sharing functionality for customers (?)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Option not findable in Triggers/Scheduler areas