hopefully someone can light me up with this:
- Used Zammad version: 5.0.3
- Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …) ?
- Operating system: macOS
- Browser + version: Brave v. 1.36.112
- When defining a workflow I expect that a custom field (object) of the type date ist available for conditions.
- A custom field (object) of the type date ist only available for actions not for conditions.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Set up a custom object of the type date and try to select it as part of any condition for a workflow.
Maybe @rolfschmidt can tell us if this wasn’t specified (aka not a requirement) or if this is a bug.
Currently there is no date/datetime support for core workflow. It was not part of the specification because it would have blown up the effort. This is a feature/enhancement request. Hopefully we can support this any time soon.
This is a english speaking community, please do not use other languages to allow the widest possible audience to reach information. We’re generally not talking about ETAs and roadmaps. This is a feature request and not a guruanteed feature.
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.