Core Workflow can't select date field as condition

Hi Folks,

hopefully someone can light me up with this:

• Used Zammad version: 5.0.3
  • Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …) ?
  • Operating system: macOS
  • Browser + version: Brave v. 1.36.112

Expected behavior:

• When defining a workflow I expect that a custom field (object) of the type date ist available for conditions.

Actual behavior:

• A custom field (object) of the type date ist only available for actions not for conditions.

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• Set up a custom object of the type date and try to select it as part of any condition for a workflow.

Best,
JL

Maybe @rolfschmidt can tell us if this wasn’t specified (aka not a requirement) or if this is a bug.

Currently there is no date/datetime support for core workflow. It was not part of the specification because it would have blown up the effort. This is a feature/enhancement request. Hopefully we can support this any time soon.

1 Like

This is a english speaking community, please do not use other languages to allow the widest possible audience to reach information. We’re generally not talking about ETAs and roadmaps. This is a feature request and not a guruanteed feature.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

By now I can select datetime and date attributes with the usual date based condition selectors. I can’t tell exactly when it came, I’ma guess at some where between 5.2 to 6.0.