Friends, tell me, please, maybe someone has already solved a similar problem?
- We need to make a backup copy of outgoing emails to the client.
- It is necessary for the manager to receive a notification when the ticket is closed.
I set up “system_bcc” and I set up a trigger to receive a notification when ticket closing.
Problem. the backup contains the messages " closing notifications"
A convenient mechanism is to use notifications, but there is no notification of closing.
If you can’t configure it, can you tell me where you can change it in the code ?
- Used Zammad version: 3.4
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …)
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18
- Browser + version: Chrome
configure receiving notifications about closed tickets.
receive notifications of all changes to the tickets.