Condition 2 last contact (agent), after (relative) 40 minutes

Expected behavior:
case 1 ticket preview OK
case 2 ticket preview ok

Actual behavior:
(case 1) ticket preview OK
(case 2) Does not affect any ticket?

Steps to reproduce the behavior:
We create a ticket in an open state with access of the Last contact (agent) 24 minutes

We use the scheduler to close automatically after 40 minutes from the last contact of the ticket agent whose title contains 201116
Condition 1 title contains 201116

We want to use the scheduler to close automatically after a relative time of the last contact of an agent.I tried with last contact of a client
I don’t understand how to configure the scheduler to automatically close a ticket after a period of time
We use programmer
(case 1) Condition 1 title contains 201116

(case 2)

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

We create a ticket in an open state with access of the Last contact (agent) 24 minutes
We use the scheduler to close automatically after 40 minutes from the last contact of the ticket agent whose title contains 201116

We want to use the scheduler to close automatically after a relative time of the last contact of an agent.
I tried with last contact of a client
I don’t understand how to configure the scheduler to automatically close a ticket after a period of time
The same criteria used for items on the zammad message board

For this workflow you need last update before (relative) to get tickets that have been updated x days or minutes ago.
The option after (relative) is useful in combination with setting the ticket to a reminder x days in the future.

1 Like

I changed the condition as directed. I did new tests that resulted in the ticket closing
Thank you so much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.